Sunday, June 11, 2006

Too damn late...

It's kind of sad (and descriptive of me) that I decided to do this as late as I have. After the year I've had traveling around the U.S.A. and seeing games, I should have done this earlier. From roadtripping (I love verbizing nouns) through every city in the United Hockey League and about half the Central Hockey League, it would have been much better to write about it then.

Of course, it's better late than never, and maybe someone will find this interesting. I hope to have a lot more hockey travel done next year, and will put it up here. In the meantime, this will be about getting ready for the next year, paying attention to the shifting in the minors (where I can afford most of my hockey travel), and learning how to write about it(I apologize for any agonizing writing I do, but I'm here to work on it).

Also, any idiot can have a hockey blog, and I'm just that idiot.

Pictures will be put up on the sister blog, Hockey Travel Photos, and I'll put a few small snippits up here as well. Small teasers and one shots.

I'll try to do a calendar with where I'm going. Any users of rsscalender out there?

Thanks for giving this a shot, hopefully it will get better.

Comments:
Tapeleg,

Great idea about the hockey travel blog! I want to read more.

I'm doing the same sort of thing, except on the other side of the 49th parallel.

Jim "the Canadian spy" Dwyer
 
Post a Comment



<< Home